For the doll or for the girl?

My mom just got the doll's and last night when we had an early birthday party for me she (er, her AGT4 Windy) let my Maddie wear it first. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I only kinda liked it in the catalog but not enough to want it, but it is much prettier in person and now I wish I had put it on my wish list, lol. But Windy and my girls share clothes often enough that atleast they'll get to borrow it some times.

It fit nicely and is so pretty! The sandals are very pretty but I think they looked a little strange because the part that goes between the toes isn't there even though that looks like the style they were trying to have. The only real problem we have is that the layers are a bit flat from being stored and we aren't sure how to get them fluffed up. I definitely recommend the outfit though!